Followers

Monday, February 18, 2013

IF THIS IS A DREAM


If this is a dream I am in now
I don't want it to end
The reason is so plain
You are my only friend
When I awake next morning
Traces of my tears remain
For I know in this lifetime
I will not see you again.

True friends are hard to find
The reality in which I live now
Many come to watch you fail
Watch how low you can bow
Some that may come to help
You will understand why
So that they can despise you
So that they can watch you cry

If this is a dream I am in now
And you are with me still
I will try to stop the clock
And hold the night I will
The reason is so plain
I don't want this to end
For in this lonesome lifetime
You are my only friend.



2 comments:

  1. Nice post! :)

    I'm new to this blogging thing, so I followed, would love for you to follow back! :)

    http://krittikabarua.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Followed your blog!!

    www.pinkstripedabaya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete